Swagelok gauges provide accurate pressure measurement for industrial, ultrahigh-purity, and sanitary applications. Offered in a wide range of pressure ranges, dial sizes, connections, mountings, and options.
PGI Series Industrial and Process Pressure Gauges and PBG Series Pressure Gauges for Panel Builders
Swagelok pressure gauges are manufactured in accordance with industry standards and are available with a variety of process connections, including Swagelok tube adapters.
- 40, 50, 63, 100, 115, and 160 mm (1 1/2, 2, 2 1/2, 4, 4 1/2, and 6 in.) dial sizes
- Accuracy in accordance with ASME B40.100, EN837-1, and JIS B7505
- Available with a variety of end connections, including Swagelok tube adapters
- Center-back, lower-back, lower mount, and panel-mount configurations
- Stainless steel and reinforced thermoplastic construction
- Available unfilled or liquid filled
Pressure Gauges, Ultrahigh-Purity and Clean Dry Air
Swagelok PGU series and PGC series pressure gauges feature Bourdon tube pressure gauges to monitor positive system pressure and vacuum. Gauges are available for use in a wide range of applications, from bulk gas distribution to process tool applications.
- 316L VAR end connections (PGU series)
- Accuracy in accordance with ASME B40.1
- 50 mm (2 in.) dial size: ± 2 % / 1 % / 2 % of span (ASME B40.1, Grade A, EN 837-1 Class 2.5, JIS B7505 Class 2.5)
- 40 mm (1 1/2 in.) dial size: ± 3 % / 2 % / 3 % of span (ASME B40.1, Grade B, EN 837-1 Class 4, JIS B7505 Class 4)
|Dial Ranges||Vacuum to 3000 psi; 200 bar; 21 MPa|
|Dial Sizes||40 and 50 mm (1 1/2 and 2 in.)|
|Accuracy||In accordance with ASME B40.100, EN837-1, and JIS B7505|
|Ambient||–40 to 140° F (–40 to 60° C)|
|Media||–40 to 212° F (–40 to 100° C)|
|PGU series||1/4 in female VCR®, 1/4 in. rotatable male VCR, 1/4 in. integral male VCR, 1.5 in. flow-through surface-mount (IGC® II compatible)|
|PGC series||1/4 in. male NPT|
|Testing and Calibration||Every ultrahigh-purity and clean dry air gauge is 100% factory calibrated and helium leak tested to a maximum rate of 1 × 10–9 std cm3/s.|
Pressure Gauges, General Purpose Gauge with ECE R110 Approval, PGN Series
We offer general purpose pressure gauges ECE R110 certified for use in compressed natural gas vehicles.
- 50 and 63 mm (2 and 2 1/2 in.) dial sizes
- Orifice: 0.023 in. (0.58 mm)
- Polycarbonate lens for additional protection
- Transducer output available on 50 mm gauge with brass end connections
View and purchase our most widely used products.
Safe Product Selection:
The complete catalog contents must be reviewed to ensure that the system designer and user make a safe product selection. When selecting products, the total system design must be considered to ensure safe, trouble-free performance. Function, material compatibility, adequate ratings, proper installation, operation, and maintenance are the responsibilities of the system designer and user.
⚠ Warning: Do not mix/interchange Swagelok products or components not governed by industrial design standards, including Swagelok tube fitting end connections, with those of other manufacturers.