Analytical Modular Platform Components (MPC)
Swagelok® Analytical Modular Platform Components speed up design and build time and simplify maintenance in a small platform. A variety of ANSI/ISA 76.00.02-compliant surface-mount components, substrates, and manifold flow components enable efficient process analyzer, sample handling, and fluid distribution system designs. Fewer O-ring seals than other modular platform systems ease assembly and reduce the number of potential leak points. Complimentary MPC System Configurator tool simplifies component selection, layout, and ordering.
- Materials of Construction: See specific component for wetted materials of construction
- Pressure-Temperature Ratings: See specific component for pressure-temperature ratings
Substrate and Manifold Components
Materials of Construction
- Seals: Kalrez® Fluorocarbon FKM
- Wetted materials: 316L SS (ASTM A276 or A479) and fluorocarbon FKM or optional Kalrez
- Seals, Mounting Blocks and Assembly Hardware: See the Modular Platform Components (MPC) catalog, MS-02-185
- Nonwetted materials: Aluminum (alloy 2024-T351, hard-coat anodized) and 300 series stainless steel
- Temperature Range: 20–300°F (–6–148°C)
- Working Pressure: 1000–2115 psig (68.9–145 bar)
View and purchase our most widely used products.
Safe Product Selection:
The complete catalog contents must be reviewed to ensure that the system designer and user make a safe product selection. When selecting products, the total system design must be considered to ensure safe, trouble-free performance. Function, material compatibility, adequate ratings, proper installation, operation, and maintenance are the responsibilities of the system designer and user.
⚠ Warning: Do not mix/interchange Swagelok products or components not governed by industrial design standards, including Swagelok tube fitting end connections, with those of other manufacturers.